Tell me if this sounds like you…
Your doctor told you that your kidney function is getting worse and suggests you follow a renal diet.
Only problem is nobody told you how to do that…
You’re probably wondering:
- Will I need to start dialysis eventually?
- What can I eat to help my kidneys?
- Will I have to give up my favorite foods?
- All my choices will be taken away and I’ll have to start following a very restrictive diet.
You know that following a diet is important for your kidney health, but you’re at a loss. So you go online and learn all about the “renal diet”. You find out that all the foods you like are on the “no-no” list. Now you’re scared to eat anything in fear that it will harm your kidneys.
I’ve heard these exact fears and concerns from countless clients over the past years and I want you to know that a renal diet doesn’t have to be so complicated or restrictive. I can show you how.
Imagine now, going back to your doctor several months from your last visit and you hear them tell you that your kidney function has actually improved! You now feel confident in your food choices, knowing that your kidney function is better because you know exactly what to eat.
This is my dream for you when you work with me!
I help overwhelmed adults with kidney disease go from confused to confident in their food choices to improve their kidney health without following an overly restrictive diet.
I do this inside my Personalized Kidney Program using my signature REST Method. I’ve helped so many people clear the renal diet confusion and celebrate with them when they tell me their kidney function has improved and dialysis isn’t a looming possibility. If you’re ready for a personalized approach to your kidney health and wanna be my next success story, we need to chat.
Personalized Kidney Nutrition Program
This program is for you if you are struggling with:
- Decreasing kidney function, low energy, and anemia
- Confusion on the best foods to eat to improve kidney health
- Not sure if you are “eating the right thing”
- Devastated about finding out you have kidney disease
- Afraid of the possibility of starting dialysis
- You’re a caregiver for a loved one that has kidney disease and not sure what meals to make them
- You want to understand what foods to avoid and what to include in your diet that won’t harm your kidneys
Outcomes to expect after completing the program:
- Finally know exactly which foods are safe to eat with kidney disease
- No stressing every time you go out to eat knowing you have a plan in place and someone to look over menus with you in advance
- The confidence to know what foods are good for your kidney health to slow the progression toward kidney decline and avoid the need for dialysis treatments
- Feel encouraged, optimistic, confident, hopeful, and energetic about life knowing dialysis isn’t a looming possibility
- Improved blood pressure and increased energy levels
- Know the best food choices that you and your kidneys love
- Enjoy eating your favorite foods again
- Make life with kidney disease livable and enjoyable
I do this with my signature REST Method.
Reduce protein and sodium. Education on proper protein, sodium intake, and label reading.
Evaluate potassium, phosphorus, and supplement needs.
Swap- how to incorporate the best protein sources into meals while eliminating or reducing harmful sources.
Transition- cooking and meal ideas, eating out, trying new foods, incorporate favorite foods, and finding new products.
3- month Personalized Kidney Nutrition Program for $497/month
- 6 one-on-one nutrition sessions with Katie for 3-months
- A personalized meal plan tailored to your food preferences
- Unlimited messaging support from Katie to answer your questions between sessions
Ready to get expert support? Lets chat!