Strawberry and Peanut Oatmeal Bowl
Enjoy this kidney-friendly and plant-based oatmeal breakfast bowl to start your day! This oatmeal bowl provides an excellent source of fiber to keep you feeling satisfied.
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup strawberries quartered
- 2 tbsp unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1/4 cup plant-based milk optional
1. Place oats and water in serving bowl. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.2. Add maple syrup and milk if using. Stir well. 3. Top with strawberries, peanuts, and cinnamon.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 9gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 40mgPotassium: 398mgFiber: 7gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 4IUVitamin C: 45mgCalcium: 31mgIron: 12mg